2015年5月25日 星期一

PLANSsssss

yuppppyyy i have a lot of plan...since last night?
or maybe i just think those plan before yesterday but i planned it last night


1. Aug Penang trip..i need to collect my money before
    i go ma trip..those who owe my money...sek do ah
    please...我夠不夠錢去玩就靠你們了 ROAR

2. D5500...yup i want to change a new camera...from Coolpix
    to DSLR!! i asked my dad to help me find a small, useful
    and cheap one..xD guess what..my dad found a small, useful
    but EXPENSIVE DSLR for me...GG RM3800....i expect that
    he'll find almost RM1000 for me but...ok never mind...after i
    checked the function of D5500..i totally fall in love...awww
    So i will try to sell my Coolpix..maybe won't get much la..but
    at least can 補貼?













                   














3. If i got left some money..i'll buy a new phone because my
   SII is going to say bye to me...TT but if no then.. just
   continue fight with my SII bah...
4. the last plan is....i'm thinking save some money at my sister working
    place..like insurance those?hmm..do earlier while i'm still
    young..

So that's my plan..phewww....i have to trim off those unnecessary part
of spending for theseeeee....is that possible for me?
with this 2months only..i don't know..just try my best laaaaaaaaa

沒有留言:

張貼留言